From Idea to Object
Aluminum extrusions are widely used thanks to their lightweight, high strength, and malleability during processing. Aluminum is often applied in the production of home furniture, automotive parts, and construction materials.
Our production processes will begin as soon as you provide us with your design and requirements. We are committed to the pursuit of extrusion designs that offer greater strength and durability without sacrificing the lightweight property of the products. We gladly welcome any ideas raised by customers and we will help you turn your ideas into a reality. HL has been making aluminum extrusions since 1974 and we have garnered significant manufacturing experience.
- 3000, 5000 or 6000 series heat treated aluminum alloy can be chosen.
- For example: 3004/3103/5052/6063/6061/6082/6005/6463
- Extruding specifications
- 920 ton extruding machine for 4.5” aluminum extrusions.
- 1100 ton extruding machine for 5.5” aluminum extrusions.
- 2100 ton extruding machine for 7” aluminum extrusions.
- 3000 ton extruding machine for 9” aluminum extrusions.
- Aging (stress relief)
- Cut to length
- Spray painting
- Testing and measurement
- We implement a variety of strict tests including tolerance gauging, tensile testing, compression testing, bending tests, conductivity tests, and hardness tests.
- Destructive test can be arranged upon request.
- Standard test reports will be provided.
- Our processing workshop is equipped with 6 aluminum extrusion lines, an aging oven, aluminum saw bench and other auxiliary equipment, enabling greater cost and quality control through independent manufacturing.
- Our raw materials are supplied by major aluminum companies (such as HYDRO) to ensure high production quality.
- We have a laboratory for specialized testing demands such as chemical compound testing in final products, mechanical properties testing and dimensional measuring for extruded aluminum profiles.
- All our processes from designing, manufacturing to testing are ISO9001 and IATF16949 certified to meet strict international demands.
- We have undergone tight collaboration with professional mold fabrication companies and other outsourcing service providers in Taiwan for many years and have accumulated many commercial resources.
- We have dealt with thousands of different types of custom aluminum profiles and have wide range of ready-made molds for aluminum profiles with common specifications.
Information should be provided by client
- We will start mold designing by looking into the design drawings provided by the customer.
- We will propose details of manufacturing process and quotation after the evolution of the extrusion design.
- After receipt of customer confirmation, we will start making molds and testing samples.
- The manufacturing process will start right after the test sample is deemed fit.
- Progress will be reported once the process starts.
- Design drawings
- Dimension of aluminum profiles
- Material grade
- Surface treatment demand
- Other special demand